Marston Moretaine, Bedfordshire

Sold STC £100,000 - Semi-Detached

EPC Graph for Corn Close, Marston Moretaine, Bedfordshire

Description

Thomas Connolly Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom semi detached home located within the popular area of Marston Moretaine benefiting close proximity to Bedford, schooling, bus routes, and other further amenities. The property in brief comprises of: Entrance hall, living room, kitchen, Downstairs cloakroom, first floor landing, Three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside offers parking for 2 cars and rear garden. The property is a 40% shared ownership with the remaining 60% with Paradigm Housing Association. Viewings are strictly by appointment only via Thomas Connolly.

Features

3 BEDROOMS
DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
PARKING FOR 2 CARS
REAR GARDEN

For further details on this property, please give us a call on

01908 774422

Request a Viewing


Request a Viewing

1About You

@

2Pick a Day

  1. This Week
  2. Next Week
  3. In a Fortnight

3Select a Time