Woburn Sands, Milton Keynes

Sold STC £96,000 - Terraced

Floorplan for Cable Crescent, Woburn Sands, Milton Keynes
EPC Graph for Cable Crescent, Woburn Sands, Milton Keynes

Description

*** THERE IS A £6,500 PREMIUM WITH THIS PROPERTY SEPARATE TO THE ASKING PRICE *** *** RENT FOR THIS PROPERTY IS £480.00 PER MONTH *** A three bedroom end of terrace home located within the popular area of Woburn Sands, benefiting from close proximity to the local shops, schooling, bus routes and other further amenities. The property in brief comprises of: entrance hall, living room, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, three bedrooms and a main bathroom. Outside there is a rear garden and parking. The property is a 30% shared ownership with the remaining 70% with Paradigm Housing Association.

Features

THREE BEDROOMS
CLOAKROOM
LOUNGE DINNER
FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
RE FITTED BATHROOM
WALKING DISTANCE TO THE LOCAL LAKE

For further details on this property, please give us a call on

01908 774422

Request a Viewing


Request a Viewing

1About You

@

2Pick a Day

  1. This Week
  2. Next Week
  3. In a Fortnight

3Select a Time