Situated in the sought after and popular development of Brooklands, this two bed apartment located on the top floor, is offered to the market in show home condition. Brooklands is a new developing neighbourhood in East Milton Keynes and the property is only two years old and benefits from a long lease. With plans for building works to continue over the next few years, there is the opportunity to purchase a great value for money property. A local "Square" with amenities, cafes and restaurants will be constructed soon, along with a health centre. There are Ofsted rated "Good" primary schools are available and a secondary school is also being built on the neighbourhood for the growing community. Accommodation comprises entrance hall with storage cupboard, open plan lounge/diner/kitchen with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Further benefits to the property include secure entry system and allocated parking for one vehicles and ample of visitor parking spaces. This property is only available on the 80% fixed equity scheme, where there is NO PREMIUM and NO RENT payable. Milton Keynes Council own the remaining 20% of the property and the scheme is designed to help first time buyers who live and/or work in Milton Keynes to get themselves on the housing ladder.